Monday, July 16, 2007
Week 2 - Exercise 3
Blog creating time. I've been using Constant Contact for several years to create electronic newsletters for my school community. Setting this up is quite similar, except I'm not happy with my header/title area. Will need to go recreate what I want in Photoshop, then resubmit the gif.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - we are so glad you could join us for a 2.0 journey.
What a wonderful little dragon!
Best wishes.
- Jackie
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager
Thanks, Jackie. This is a fun summer project. Although now that I've made up my learning plan, I can't go camping...hmm.
The dragon is my library dragon and appears on all my library web pages. He guards the library when I'm not around, but never blows fire unless we're having a BBQ.
Welcome to the project. I'm relieved to know the dragon is friendly.
Go camping! That is what is great about this tutorial - do it at your own time, pace and style.
Post a Comment